Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The next 6 months....

I am in the final stages of four sold homes so I'm preparing for the next 6 months ahead. Next month I will be starting a house in 3 different subdivisions in Lubbock:

Bacon Crest- Lot #76 Custom-SOLD
Regal Park Oaks- 91st and Hyden- Spec house 2775 sf 4 bed,3 bath, office, and dining.
Orchard Park- 4010 107th -Spec house 3350 sf 4 bed, 3 bath, office, dining, and basement.

Check back soon for ground breaking photos.

Last week at the home builders monthly luncheon, I opened the lunch with a prayer and led everyone in the pledge of allegiance. I was a little nervous but when Carl Russell (WTHBA President) called my name to come to the podium I quickly forgot about being nervous. I thanked God for just the opportunity to get up everyday and go to work. I sometimes forget what a blessing it is just to be able to physically get outside and be active!! I always flash back to a classroom at Cooper Elementary (circa 1985 to be exact) when I say the pledge aloud.


Its not all work, we will be taking some time off too:
Late March : Taking Ava to Ft. Worth zoo and to see Metromess family.
May: El Dorado Maroma Mexico- Short 3 day weekend trip from my wife. She surprised me on my birthday
June: Seattle for Meredith's wedding
September: Possible Turks and Caicos trip w/ Ava???????

1 comment: