Saturday, September 26, 2009

Lubbock Activities

Lubbock hosted some fun events over this past Thurs and Friday. On Thurs Christiane and I attended the Chamber of Commerce BBQ on Broadway. It was a BBQ lovers dream. $10 for all you can eat smoked BBQ ribs, brisket, sausage, pulled pork, and stuffed jalepenos. I could smell the smoke from 5 blocks away where I parked. It was a great evening in the hub city with great friends and awesome weather.
On Friday night there was a free concert at the Fair Park Coliseum. It was none other than the legendary Eddie Money. Me and my buddy Eric were able to get 8th row seats. Eddie Money played all of his classic hits including: Two Tickets to Paradise and Shakin'. One funny highlight of the show, Eddie said, "I hope Texas Tech beats the **** outta Kansas tomorrow". He got it wrong. We play Houston.
Check out the pic!




No comments:

Post a Comment